Izzaks Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

case sii

This is Izzaks blog and he has several learning disabilities. He took the pictures here of his sisters sleeping with their rather large teddy bears. At the bottom is also his hamster, who as Izzak says won't stay still for a picture. I want his words to be on the blogs as he writes them but I may write in smaller letters what he is trying to say. I want to keep his words though as written so we can see his progression with writing. This are my siiter and they drice there bear.
These are my sisters and they dress their bears.
This is my haster he wont staw still.
This is my hamster and he won't stay still.
posted by my4kids at 10:24 PM

7 Comments:

Thank you Izzak for sharing your lovely photo's of your sister and their really big teddy bears.

Also I love the hamster photo too.

Does he/she have a name?

They are really wonderful photo's Izzak - Congratulations.

I always give "copper" your virtual pet a biscuit - when I pop in to your blog.

March 26, 2007 at 1:14 AM  

The hamsters name is Harry Potter.

March 26, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

Harry Potter - cool!!

I bet you can't wait for the movie coming out!!

March 28, 2007 at 6:02 AM  

hi Izzak,

i love the pictures you took of your sisters sleeping. they look so sweet. nice picture of Harry Potter. thanks for sharing your pictures.

April 3, 2007 at 9:11 AM  

:)))

September 29, 2007 at 4:24 AM  

Good for people to know.

November 11, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

tramadol 50 mg tramadol purchase online no prescription - tramadol overdose fatal amount

April 15, 2013 at 6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home